The Summer School offers young researchers the opportunity to present their work during a poster session, thereby enhancing their skills to communicate and discuss scientific results to an interdisciplinary and international audience provided by the DEMETER network. Both the lectures and the posters will allow young researchers to relate their work to that of other researchers.
• Abstract submission can only be done on-line.
• An abstract of no more than 1500 characters (around 25 lines) should be submitted before July 15, 2016.
• Prior to submitting an abstract, please create an Indico account. Your log-in will be a unique contact portal, allowing you to submit abstracts, view and edit them, as well as register to the summer school.
• Abstract topic should belong to the summer school topics.
• All posters should be presented during the summer school by a registered presenting author.